Our Titles

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Is there a list somewhere that shows at what level our titles change. Eg. Fish Fanatic, Fish Gatherer, Fish Expert etc. etc.

No, there’s not.

I know for a fact that you don’t get “Fish Expert” until you hit 10k messages, and you don’t get “Fish Guru” until you hit 20k messages.

We don't publish the list. We'll just surprise you when you reach certain posting goals :lol:

But remember, titles, or the number of messages, does not indicate the members knowledge on fish.

For example: My title is “Fish Expert”, but I am certainly not an expert! I would consider myself knowledge for sure, but definitely not an expert.

@Colin_T has the title “Fish Guru”, and uh, yeah, he deserves that one. :p

I am a fish addict now. I know it went

Fish Fanatic
Fishaholic
Fish Addict

and I am excited to see what is next!

I also know you hit “Fish Herder”, once you get over 1k messages, and you hit “Fish Gatherer”, once you get over 2k messages.

Looks like you're figuring out our secret titles. We need to add another one for 30k posts.
Looks like you're figuring out our secret titles. We need to add another one for 30k posts.
Can that be "Fish Pope" one step down from "Fish God " at 50k. Or is that to religious and not inclusive enough for our PC world.

Can that be "Fish Pope" one step down from "Fish God " at 50k. Or is that to religious and not inclusive enough for our PC world.
I think once you hit 30k, you should be able to change the title. (Assuming you clear it with a moderator first)

...Not sure where the snark about "PC" and "inclusivity" had to come into this. Really no need for that.

I've been working on my own list actually... I love keeping track of milestones like this.
0-60 - New Member
60-200 - Fish Fanatic
200-400 Fish Crazy
400-700 Fishaholic
700-1000 Fish Herder

Most reactions

Back