Our Journey To The Salty Side - Part One

The best advice I can give, is to take things slowly and research everything :good:

If you're not sure about something, ask, everyone on here is only to willing to help.

If you see something in your LFS that you simply must have, but are not sure about, put a deposit on it, then come and ask :good:

Don't always believe your LFS, some are brilliant and if you can find one to trust thats great, but unfortunately many more are just out to make money :angry:

:blush: Sorry thats a lot more than one piece of information isn't it :rolleyes:

I was waiting for Trod to answer, what I would have thought she would say, she did'nt quite.

A direct quote from Seffie and Trod that I read so often.

"The only stupid question is the one not asked"

That could probably cover everthing that Trod has already said.

I was waiting for Trod to answer, what I would have thought she would say, she did'nt quite.

A direct quote from Seffie and Trod that I read so often.

"The only stupid question is the one not asked"

That could probably cover everthing that Trod has already said.

:rofl: Oh if only you knew how close I was to saying that :blush:

I have kept tropicals for about 15 year in total so know full well how dodgy petstore keepers are about information they give out, I am at a disadvatange where i stay as there is no one local who does marine supplies or stock so I will be having to travel a minimum of 50 mile round trips for the nearest store. So I might end up buying online if thats going to work out the better option.

I have kept tropicals for about 15 year in total so know full well how dodgy petstore keepers are about information they give out, I am at a disadvatange where i stay as there is no one local who does marine supplies or stock so I will be having to travel a minimum of 50 mile round trips for the nearest store. So I might end up buying online if thats going to work out the better option.

There some very good online stores available now - just give us a shopt when you are ready and we will point you in the right direction :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

Please forgive my self indulgence, but I just had to show you my sun coral, it looked absolutely gorgeous yesterday, and I want to share it with you

IMG_0794.jpg

Your suncoral is simply stunning. I will definately have one of those at one stage.

I don't believe it, and if I hear any 'I told you so's' the boys will be on their way to you :devil:

I have been having trouble sleeping lately and last night was no exception, so at 3.30 in the morning, there I was, with my red torch looking into my tank, then something caught my eye, right at the back of the tank and completely inaccessible. Aiptasia, I am not a happy bunny.................................... is that sniggering I'm hearing :ninja:

I don't believe it, and if I hear any 'I told you so's' the boys will be on their way to you :devil:

I have been having trouble sleeping lately and last night was no exception, so at 3.30 in the morning, there I was, with my red torch looking into my tank, then something caught my eye, right at the back of the tank and completely inaccessible. Aiptasia, I am not a happy bunny.................................... is that sniggering I'm hearing :ninja:

Us sniggering, as if we would :p

Seffie x

:fish:

Most reactions

Back