Our Journey To The Salty Side - Part One

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well dont keep us in suspence woman!
How much did you get it for and more importantly are you impressed with its content.
Regards
BigC

Well dont keep us in suspence woman!
How much did you get it for and more importantly are you impressed with its content.
Regards
BigC

£20 and yes very I have been reading it most of the day :blush: been reading up on colt coral, trying to find anything that will help me make mine happier :crazy:

yes I did go to LFS, just had to :blush: they have an absolutely gorgeous blastomussa wellsi, but I walked away from it :rolleyes: could have been price £89.95!!!!! I came out with only 2 turbo snails, how good am I B-)

Should have bought the Blastomussa, Later you can frag and make a few bob.
Glad to see you like the book
Regards
BigC

So let me get this right sis, you get THE book, you get it before me and cheaper............... :crazy:

Mind you, you did pass up on a great coral.................where did you say you went :rofl: can't get everything right on one day I suppose :hyper:

Seffie x

:fish:

Should have bought the Blastomussa, Later you can frag and make a few bob.
Glad to see you like the book
Regards
BigC

I thought they were pretty hard to keep, I don't want to spend that sort of money without really knowing what I'm up against

So let me get this right sis, you get THE book, you get it before me and cheaper............... :crazy:

Mind you, you did pass up on a great coral.................where did you say you went :rofl: can't get everything right on one day I suppose :hyper:

Seffie x

Keep your hands off mrs :grr: still not forgiven for toadstool :rofl:

You will love THE BOOK :drool:

I have been looking for a Shrimp for Dracula BUT my scarlet shrimp are being very attentive to him and he looks like he likes it :blush:

So, my question is, should I continue looking for a shrimp or will my two big boys get upset? My clowns don't like them, think 'the boys' scare them and my Hawk, well, took one look at Ronnie and Reggie and decided he wasn't going there, yet! (maybe he has dinner plans for them when he is bigger!)

Seffie x

:sad: I have had to bin my xenia, not really been happy since getting it and it has been going down hill rapidly for few days now then today it was just a blob in tank, so rather than risk it I have, I'm sorry to say thrown it out. Everything else looking good, I am really pleased with my goniopora, it is doing really well, So far :good:

Seffie and I are off to coventry tomorrow so should come back with something (or 2!!!) nice.

update:

Well, nothing much to report -have moved the pussy coral a bit further up for now and discovered what look like two feather dusters -but to be honest i'm not really sure as there doesn't seem to be a tube so maybe something else.

My toadstool seems to be sulking he hasn't had his polyps out for 24 hours now :crazy: , did a water change of about 20% but he is still not happy - will do some testing tomorrow after our trip to Coventry - we must be mad, sure we will have a nice lunch and hope to come back with a couple of nice things as Trod says - it will be fun :good:

Seffie x

Did you get your book Seffie.
Dont worry too much about the toadstool it will return so dont go messing around with water params too much.
Good luck with the shopping and enjoy your lunch.

Oh! BigC cant wait for round two of "Who gets there first" ....Knives sharpend girls.. Game On.

Regards
BigC

Still waiting for THE BOOK, Amazon had to order it, they didn't have it in stock :crazy: Really looking forward to it arriving - have the day planned - book arrives and the next available day off will be spent, in bed with book - nice chocs, maybe a bottle of wine in the afternoon, laptop by my side for any quries............heaven :blush:

Ok, will stop worrying about Toadie :good:

Seffie x

I wonder what we will find today........... :hyper:

Nothing like pampering oneself Seffie. What time do you want the butler to serve lunch!
Sometimes Amazon do take a while, I ordered from their site and hade mine in about a week.
Best of luck with the expedition today.
Regards
BigC

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back