Oscar Tank

goosej13

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 24, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Points
0
ITS SWEET GUYS... TODAY I BOUGHT A 20 GALLON TANK AND PUT 5 OF THESE CUTE FISH CALLED TIGER OSCARS. The guy at the pet store said they were really good fish and love being in packs of fish more then 4-5... I got 5 just to be on the safe side... i can't wait to see how these guys turn out. All i have todo now is buy a filter for it and some stuff for in the tank... i think ill do that soon... tank looks boring any suggestions??
 
so you have about 10 oscars???? i have just got a new pet
troll_ent_free.jpg
 
ITS SWEET GUYS... TODAY I BOUGHT A 20 GALLON TANK AND PUT 5 OF THESE CUTE FISH CALLED TIGER OSCARS. The guy at the pet store said they were really good fish and love being in packs of fish more then 4-5... I got 5 just to be on the safe side... i can't wait to see how these guys turn out. All i have todo now is buy a filter for it and some stuff for in the tank... i think ill do that soon... tank looks boring any suggestions??


well if you ARE serious, which I hope you ARENT!! take the oscars back straight away, even I know (newbie) that they will grow to huge sizes, I wouldnt even keep 1 in a 20 gal, let alone 5!
While you are there buy a filter and a heaterstat
Then come back on here and search for fishless cycling.

:crazy:

A troll with over 90 posts? :blink:
 
haha oh man... to funny im just kiddin with u guys... I needed that laugh lol... studying for exams and i needed something to procrastinate with and laugh to...

Happy fishing
 
suspected so, but I thought i'd post some advice anyway, just to be on the safe side!

:shifty:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top