P1010089.jpg

P1010090.jpg

P1010091.jpg

P1010092.jpg

P1010093.jpg

P1010094.jpg

P1010095.jpg

P1010096.jpg

still got quite a lot of algae on the right side of the tank but its thinning down now

excellent, well done it looks fab, i ws looking for the journal, but i just found it in your rather attractive new siggy :)

ok, my koralia 1 has broken, only had it less than 3 weeks :(

i emailed the people i bought it from wanting a return so fingers crossed

man that stinks. I thought they were supposed to be a good brand. Was it new or used? I guess there's a bad one in every batch. That's what makes averages.

Nice tank. I really like it. :good: The clowns are soo cute :wub:

it was brand new, i heard good reviews too which was why i bought it :(

thanks, its a work in progress :D My lfs is going to the wholesalers to get me the fish i want because he cant get them off his supliers

Looks Awesome mate, Nice clowns

One critisim, I know Im no expert on Aquascaping but the top left corner seems a little jam packed?

yeah the aquascape looks a little heavy towards the left side but i cant put anything to the right side because of the powerhead, it just ends up blowing them over :(

edit: oh and on saturday i'm adding a cleaner shrimp and a pajama wrasse to my tank :D

urm kinda bad news for me probably funny to you...

I have seen my gorilla crab emerge from its hole and its quite big, in my haste to catch it i went to find a bucket and ran into the house, i ran too fast slammed my shoulder into the door frame and i have a huge gash on my shoulder and its swelling up :(

and the worst bit is the crab still goes uncaught :(

I have a teddy bear crab that I've captured and moved several times. Just remove the rock that he's in and put it in a bucket with some tank water until he jumps off the rock, you can put the rock above the water and he'll drop down into the water.

had the afternoon off from 6th form so i decided to go down to the LFS and buy myself a cleaner shrimp, and i also picked up a red legged hermit

pics up later today or tommorow :)

My cleaner shrimp has decided he likes to sit all day behind the rock work. :( hope yours doesnt do the same

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back