Orange Sharks 94 Litre Marine Attempt!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bad day :(

woke up today and got ready for school, just before i left i dropped some food in the tank and glanced at the stock and im missing a clown :(

got back from school and did a water change and pulled out the pumps and heater from the last compartment and THOUGHT i got a glimpse of the clown but im not sure anymore. Unfortunately i shoved a net in without thinking of checking whether he was in there with a torch first. When i checked with a torch and saw no trace of him:(

is there anyway to catch him if he is in there???

thanks,

orange shark

oh, i forgot to say.

The last compartment goes lower than the other 3 and stretches all the way underneath them which is why i have no chance of catching him

yeah, plus i cant reach the bottom anyway lol.

I think were going to transfer all the rocks and water into my empty 4 footer and then try and tilt the tank so he could slip out to where we can catch him...hopefully that will work!

That happened to me - i set up camp with the lid open - after a while put some of his fav. food in and bingo he came to the top - wasn't able to catch him though! so luckily had only put a small amount of food in, this time leant over tank, holding a whiskey glass in the water, hoping he couldn't see it - more food and bingo, he swam right in :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

ps took ages though and boy did I get arm ache. I had also tried putting in more water so that it overflowed the sump at the back, but that didn't work!

thanks guys/girls

Ive reallylost hope though as ive been shining a torch down the compartment about 5 times a day and i havent seen him at all

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back