Orange Sharks 94 Litre Marine Attempt!

The trap worked within an hour!

here are pictures of him:

P1010419.jpg

P1010420.jpg

P1010421.jpg

P1010422.jpg

P1010425.jpg

the crabs dead. Quite sad actually, thought the trap would take a few days to work, not less than an hour! I don't want to see anything die and i hoped it would suirvive until i could take it to my lfs on saturday.

I'll get some proper pics of him later so i can get a proper ID of what he was.

well...

im having problems with this tank :angry: for 4 hours of the day the fans are clicking and clacking and making a right noise.

Im going to see if i can swap (Or upgrade :hey:) but im going on holiday wednesday so it seems like theres no point until i get back

:lol: i doubt thats gonna happen cos then i'll have to upgrade prety much everything and it will be like starting over again :lol:

well...

im having problems with this tank :angry: for 4 hours of the day the fans are clicking and clacking and making a right noise.
That's not good! :crazy:

Hope you sort something out when you come back from your hols. What will you do about the tank while you're away? :unsure:

lights going on timer and my dads feeding them for 3 days until he flys over and theyll be fine for another 4 days

Well i've not updated this in a while...probably because there was nohting to update :D

tank looks great at the moment, no hair algae left anymore only the Neomeris sp. which should die off soon enough :)

I have tons of featherdusters which i have discovered with the rescaping and the fish are looking great :)

thanks for reading,

orange shark

I've spotted feathers in my tank too :D

I've also got a green sponge and a white one and a yellow one I've called Spongebob strangely enough :lol:

Have your fans settled yet?

hi jennybugs :)

yeah the fans have just gone back to normal now :D

orange shark

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back