Opportunities For Moss?

Marimo moss ball,split and spread over the top of the big rock on the far right would work well,and wouldnā€™t be messy as it stays short and compact.
Ooh, I'll give that one some thought for sure. Not got many moss balls though, so I'm a bit worried about wrecking one!

Ooh, I'll give that one some thought for sure. Not got many moss balls though, so I'm a bit worried about wrecking one!
squeeze the water out,cut it with a knife to allow an opening to get fingers in and gently tease it til it becomes like a flat disk.You can cut around the edges to give it a clean neat finish.lay it over the rock so it looks like icing on the Christmas pudding in the photo.Get it right and it looks very nice.

Attachments

• 36C699E0-7DA1-4E81-8079-3049BA7F69E0.jpeg
    36C699E0-7DA1-4E81-8079-3049BA7F69E0.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 42
squeeze the water out,cut it with a knife to allow an opening to get fingers in and gently tease it til it becomes like a flat disk.You can cut around the edges to give it a clean neat finish.lay it over the rock so it looks like icing on the Christmas pudding in the photo.Get it right and it looks very nice.
Ahaha, odd comparison but I'll make sure I do that! Thank you!

Most reactions

trending

Back