Opinions Wanted On My 29G Rescape

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Path looks good, may try it again sometime using moss as the 'water' for the stream.

little bit of an update.

Plants are growing quickly and my Cory cats are doing a good job of slowly refilling my "dry stream bed" with sand.

my gourami taking a look at the whisker shrimp who have chosen this piece of wood as home.

Okay, I'm officially jealous! Excellent work there! And I like the stock selection too. So, when are you coming over to help me with mine? ;)

Okay, jealous, jealous, jealous.
But yeah that's the problem I had with a "stream". My corys liked better filled with sand, so I gave up.

ok your swordtails look great
yes.gif

Jay0173 said:
Okay, I'm officially jealous! Excellent work there! And I like the stock selection too. So, when are you coming over to help me with mine?
wink.png

thanks! the stocking is pretty ok, i'd of liked to remove the two turquoise rainbow fish but their colors have gotten so beautiful and they seem happy so I couldn't bring myself to do it.   I'll be over as soon as you move to the U.S...more specifically pennsylvania LOL
frapadoodle said:
Okay, jealous, jealous, jealous.
But yeah that's the problem I had with a "stream". My corys liked better filled with sand, so I gave up.

lol dont be jealous, it could easily be replicated!  Im beginnign to think the stream was a mistake... they're even moving the sand from the upper sections on the left side and making it shallower, resulting in the rocks to "stick out" more.  If they were so darn awesome to watch i'd remove them all! I wont give up on it though, i'll keep it going as long as I can.
ncguppy830 said:
ok your swordtails look great
yes.gif

thanks! they're growing very quickly, and becoming quite a handful! I do have one who was born with an apparent defect in the tail area... its alot smaller and doesnt seem to have formed properly.  It doesnt seem to bother the fish, as she still gets around fine.  It just makes her the odd one out and the other swords seem to know it.

Hi, this tank is really a treat to look at, words like wow, amazing, awesome, holy cow come to mind. Hey I'm in new york were practically neighbors so I think you should definitely come help me set mine up (lol).

Do you order your plants online locally? All the shops here are really awful as far as plants go, actually the livestock isn't so hot either but I got a few good ones.

Well anyway congrats on the gorgeous tank. I'll be following this thread so I can gawk at your tank from time to time.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back