opaline gourami

ger87410

Fishaholic
Reaction score
We got a opaline gourami (the second fish we ever bought, pretty thing too) in with an oscar who lost an eye, and a jask dempsey. The gourami will pick on the oscars blind side, tearing fins and bitting, and chase my other fish around, including the plecos. Opal will even chase the jack away during feeding time. What can I do with this terror? We have another tank with another opaline gourami, 3 tinfoils, upside down catfish and a loach and the stupid thing chased everything around but the catfish and loach. Had an absolute hay day with the tinfoils, you think we let a great white shark loose if you watched that thing. Maybe it's a reincarnation of a great white. :):p Last night I went out and bought a tank divider, and I'm going to feed the gourami A LOT less and the oscar and Jack a lot more and when the oscar get bigger then the gourami, try again and see who is the aggressor. They are all 3" right now. What do you guys think I should do with the gourami? Have a beheading? :kana: :look: Anyone want a gourgeous gourami? I'll attach a pic when I find my camera.

Most reactions

Back