Oooooooooooo Is It Nice?

dawnyb

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
lincoln
well i bought this off ebay and i have to say i like it i took awhile to set up ect



i used play sand too in the end and god that takes some rising

001-5.jpg
 
woo thats differnt, whats the dimentions of the tank?
is it filtered in each corner?what about the temp, strange not sure if i like it or not, but it does fill the gap nice :good:
 
well i bought this off ebay and i have to say i like it i took awhile to set up ect



i used play sand too in the end and god that takes some rising

001-5.jpg

Wierd shaped tank that but i like it would look nice in corner of my bed room that would :D
 
long side 3ft
other side 2 ft

i got a filter in middle at mo and looks like water temp doin well each side as temp says 28

Fish seam to like it so o my plecs lol
 
I'm afraid I'd get a stiff neck from looking side to side all of the time.
 
I think that's a novel idea! Makes good use of what would otherwise be dead space and gives you that bit extra tank room that you wouldn't normally have in a straight 3ft tank.

Also, it means that whether you are sitting facing the tank, or sitting to the side, you still get a view of the tank to look at. Yeah, it's great - I would have got one had I seen one before. Was it very expensive?

Only thing I'd do differently would be to have a filter at each end, rather than one in the middle - but, hey, if it's working ok for you like that, fair enough.

Aww, I want one...

Athena :D
 
yea thinking of getting another filter for it

i got it from someone of ebay they had only had it a week a re-selled it as he bought a parrot etc........

anyways he paid £140 for it
and i bought it of him for £62
:D

dawn
 
yea thinking of getting another filter for it

i got it from someone of ebay they had only had it a week a re-selled it as he bought a parrot etc........

anyways he paid £140 for it
and i bought it of him for £62
:D

dawn


What a great find!
And - most importantly - also a great way to get a 5 ft. tank in the house that can, with any luck, pass for smaller, if you happen to live with anyone not fishily inclined who would freak over "a five foot tank!" :shifty:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top