Online Order

shortymet55

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
468
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Maryland
Im making an order online and Im wondering what else I should get (1 shipping price).
Here is a list:
-API Master Freshwater Test Kit (My old ammonia tester is empty)
-Seachem Flourish (I needed a fertilizer and all I could find was TetraPlant FloraPride. Only has Iron and Soluble Potash, should I get this product too, or would mine be fine? I have amazon swords, micro swords, and Java moss, but expect to get more)
-Whisper 40 Air Pump (Should I get this. I mean I have 29 gallon tank. Im gonna plant it fully without CO2 (just fertilizer) and stock it with fish well. Do I need a pump?
-Some type of food (I have TetraMin, frozen Brine Shrimp, bloodworms. Any other treats or is this enough?)
-Anything else you can think of?

Thanks
 

Most reactions

Back
Top