One week from hatching

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
On Christmas Eve my electric blue acara had there eggs hatch .. again .
they have stopped eating them but in a community tank they never survive and creates a lot of aggression when they protect them so I waited for them to hatch and removed most the fry
One week later here they are
Eyes are clear now and belly looks full
My plan is to upload there growth weekly as I can’t find anything that shows there growth by pictures online , this is if they continue to live and grow lol I’m doing my best with daily water changes and feeding 2-3 times a day but any advice to a fry newbie ?

Attachments

• DD27B7B0-4535-4654-B7EB-EDA6F0729756.jpeg
    DD27B7B0-4535-4654-B7EB-EDA6F0729756.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 67
Ah nice! Congratulations. Going to be really interesting, I have to admit I've not raised fry properly always left them in the tank so not much advice from me but sounds like you are doing all the right things :)

Ah nice! Congratulations. Going to be really interesting, I have to admit I've not raised fry properly always left them in the tank so not much advice from me but sounds like you are doing all the right things :)
Iv always done the same but with the Xmas holidays and being off work iv been bored and thought it would be interesting to do and see what happens lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back