What's new

One Tank for You to View

OP
vanalisa

vanalisa

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Thanks!!! :)

I had trouble figuring out which images I wanted to post some of these were not supposed to go up, being blurry, and I'm not even sure I got the ones I wanted!

OP
vanalisa

vanalisa

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Whats the substrate?
It's for planted aquariums, but not the expensive Seachem, and not the least expensive, if you list a couple I'll be able to recognize it.

I did get some Seachem pink/red clay and it is in a 5g Fluval spec waiting fo it's forever plants and fish.
Currently has some scraggly plants, sticks-- all sorts, a couple chunks of wood, three large Ramshors, a large Zebra Nerite and maybe a Large Black Racer Nerite.
Just waiting...
Oh, and a lovely bacteria-laden filter cartridge in a pear tree...
No, just kidding,
It's in a White filter media bag propped up with a stick under the water out flow part

OP
vanalisa

vanalisa

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Nice tank, I like all the live plants, your fish should have a good time in there :fish:
thank you I was wondering when someone was going to say something about that there's a semi long story about it that I won't get into but that big ball of confusion is from the tank they were in before and so I thought it would make them feel at home and I just kind of kept twirling it up and it was hanging there like a planet and I figured they could pair up and go in there and I think they actually do so I don't know what to say about that it's getting late and I'm not going to edit anything so there

OP
vanalisa

vanalisa

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have to kind of move it over to one side and then the other side a couple times a day or all the bottom plants won't get equal light.
it really needs some trimming I can't wait to post a picture after I get it exactly how I want it

Retired Viking

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I LOVE this tank, the window and stand, just the whole thing!
Does this tank have a shipwreck feature?
Yes, there is a small ship wreak in the center. I took the background off so the plants would get more light. Some of the plants will go into my new 30 gallon I am working on and some into my 55 gallon LOTR Tetra tank.

OP
vanalisa

vanalisa

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Yes, there is a small ship wreak in the center. I took the background off so the plants would get more light. Some of the plants will go into my new 30 gallon I am working on and some into my 55 gallon LOTR Tetra tank.
I thought so, this is definitely a different perspective than the other images you have posted of that tank on here ! I like how you do the plants.
I have to do some trimming and weeding out of plants out of my minnow tank that I posted; I think you will like.

Retired Viking

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Here is a better view of the ship wreak, I have add some java moss. I put it in there more for a shrimp hiding place. It is a 30 year old plastic ordainment. This tank is a work in progress and my plant growing tank too. Under it I have my RES turtle sunning tank which I just replaced the 30 with a 20 gallon tank.

Attachments

Fishmanic

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Very nice tank. I am thinking of having our next TOTM for Nano tanks only...any tank under 16 gallons...60.6 litres. Contest will start on March 1st. Hope you enter.

OP
vanalisa

vanalisa

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Here is a better view of the ship wreak, I have add some java moss. I put it in there more for a shrimp hiding place. It is a 30 year old plastic ordainment. This tank is a work in progress and my plant
Here is a better view of the ship wreak, I have add some java moss. I put it in there more for a shrimp hiding place. It is a 30 year old plastic ordainment. This tank is a work in progress and my plant growing tank too. Under it I have my RES turtle sunning tank which I just replaced the 30 with a 20 gallon tank.
I knew I saw that shipwreck before.
Looks different here! Love the AnaCHARIS!

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days