My pool with fish in it

emeraldking17 68

Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
6,979
Reaction score
10,867
Points
113
Location
NL
Celebes halfbeaks (Nomorhamphus liemi), White Cloud Mountain minnow (Tanichthys albonubes) and the common gudgeon (Gobio gobio) swimming at the surface of the livebearer pool in the backyard...
Besides these fish also the following species are in there: Xenotoca doarioi, Macropodus hongkongensis, doublesword guppies (bronze based) and Phalloceros caudimaculatus reticulatus.
This combination works just fine. And offspring of these species are swimming around as well. Somewhere during Fall I'll harvest all livebearers and they'll be moved indoors. All the egglayers will remain outdoors. I know that those will survive the winter just fine.
779455121_2926275691056837_4190329507678336885_n.webp783608643_2926275651056841_145769487057024656_n.webp780607110_2926275647723508_5687773749799492724_n.webp780607110_2926275644390175_106924482404117014_n.webp
 
Cool 😎 Do you have to empty the pool to ensure you find them all?
Not really. About inches deep of water will remain to get the very small ones out.
 
Btw, I've enhanced my photos for the originals weren't that focused (in case someone thinks it's AI)... Sometimes it's needed to make the photos more clear. I took these with my Iphone camera. My repaired DSLR camera works way better. I've sold my older DSLR camera after I got the repaired one back.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top