ONE OF MY NERITES WENT MISSING!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I will take a pictures as soon as I can, they are all young smaller neons. My larger older ones are noticeably bigger and brighter since I have been feeding them live food. I think my tank will be getting a little crowded. I was down to just 5 neon. I also have 14 glow lights, 5 ember, a red eye tetra and a cory. I wish they had ember tetra on sale. The local petco is getting short of fish again and so is the LFS but Miejer had a good supply.

That s a steal! I did find some at a lfs for 2.00 and was thrilled for no shipping so I picked up an extra 10. I have 20 coming that were on sale for $1.49 but still had 2 day shipping to pay. Since I found some finally in a lfs, I’ll quit ordering them. Hope this means some stock are coming back. :). Man, a buck each is a dream come true plus a bonus one. Have fun! Remember to QT!
How is your vacation going?

Cool, are they all the same type. I was thinking of buying some but they were not on sale at Meijer.

Everyone asleep for first night settled in so lights are out. Currently have 27 neons and 28 cories in tank.
6CB0A300-11DF-4F7C-8AC4-C08E386AD227.jpeg
0C95AD40-80C3-4F18-AEA9-9B65ABF32C51.jpeg
Cories are 11 albino, 7 bronze, 10 pandas. Have 30 more neons in QT. That will give me 57 neons. Can’t wait to finish the project!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back