On Tv Tonight (8pm)

The-Wolf

Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
11,145
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Location
Kent UK
hi all
just thought I'd say BBC2 8pm is a documentary on the loggerhead turtle as she crosses the Pacific
and the many marines creatures she passes on her way.

looks to be quite good.

are you reading this after 8pm, then don't worry
wait 24 hours and watch it on the BBC iPlayer (assuming it will be on there)
 
And the Coral Garden is on for 10mins after the above program 8.50 - 9pm
Regards
BigC
 
Thanks for the heads up on that, was very interesting.

Swim little turtles.....Swim :)
 
yes very good thouroughly enjoyed shame though at the end of a massive journey it gets caught in a net and drowns after passing sharks and god knows what
 
I watched a programme last night about the amazon on bbc 1, can,t recall the name but i do remember a savage looking tetra with massive teeth, the best fish i have ever seen :drool:
 
I watched it! I never knew about the dead fish releasing methane, and if the sea temp rises anymore, too much methane will be released :S it was something like that lol
Thought that coral gardner thing was gonna be better than it was, but good to see people are doing stuff to help nature :good:
 
I missed it, was it any good!
 
Loggerheads are such amazing creatures! It is good to create some awareness about the threats marine turtles face! I helped set up 2 marine turtle conservation projects in Costa Rica where local youth volunteered and raised awareness about their need for protection. Ever since I have been fascinated by these creatures!
 
I watched a programme last night about the amazon on bbc 1, can,t recall the name but i do remember a savage looking tetra with massive teeth, the best fish i have ever seen :drool:
Was it one of these beauties?

bigtooth2.jpg
 
Missed that, I was working - will have to see if Virgin have put it on the catch up thingymajob.
 
I watched a programme last night about the amazon on bbc 1, can,t recall the name but i do remember a savage looking tetra with massive teeth, the best fish i have ever seen :drool:


was it lost land of the jaguar in the jungles of guyana, i think it was called the sabre tetra! its a great program!
 
I watched a programme last night about the amazon on bbc 1, can,t recall the name but i do remember a savage looking tetra with massive teeth, the best fish i have ever seen :drool:


was it lost land of the jaguar in the jungles of guyana, i think it was called the sabre tetra! its a great program!

The guy was mad to jump into the water and free his net. Totally nuts.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top