OMG!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this story really that important that we must research it? If he lies...then just ignore him then he will get pissed and leave.....*sigh* :blink:

Hey everyone! I haven't seen so many people in one thread at the same time in.... well, I can't remember when...

rykitten said:
Fellow forum members,

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on here. I understand Beta_Lova has stretched the truth, made up stories and tried to snipe bids. I totally sympathize with you Rolln. I was upset right along with you. But I am sick of reading these lame threads in which everyone jumps down Beta's throat. It seems to me that at this point you along with several are only trying to make Beta look dumb. Every post he has posted in lately has had a snide comment directed at him.

Instead of replying to his stories, why not just be the more mature adult and either keep your mouth or try to reason with him? :dunno:
actually the thread has turned into a discussion about bettamax , you are bringing up stuff that is over with...now back to the topic at hand

Now does anyone have a bettamax package handy to see the dosage

I'm not quite sure what's going on here,so I shall read and re-post accordingly.

rollntider said:
rykitten said:
Fellow forum members,

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on here.  I understand Beta_Lova has stretched the truth, made up stories and tried to snipe bids.  I totally sympathize with you Rolln.  I was upset right along with you.  But I am sick of reading these lame threads in which everyone jumps down Beta's throat.  It seems to me that at this point you along with several are only trying to make Beta look dumb.  Every post he has posted in lately has had a snide comment directed at him. 

Instead of replying to his stories, why not just be the more mature adult and either keep your mouth or try to reason with him?  :dunno:
actually the thread has turned into a discussion about bettamax , you are bringing up stuff that is over with...now back to the topic at hand

Well then Rolln, why don't you start you're own thread about Bettamax? Does it belong here?

Wuv, you're not missing much . . . :/

This is tired . . . and sad. I'm done.

well wuv basicly we've formed a possy against betta_lova and now we're talkin betamix, im still trying to follow the conversation myself.

rykitten said:
rollntider said:
rykitten said:
Fellow forum members,

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on here.  I understand Beta_Lova has stretched the truth, made up stories and tried to snipe bids.  I totally sympathize with you Rolln.  I was upset right along with you.  But I am sick of reading these lame threads in which everyone jumps down Beta's throat.  It seems to me that at this point you along with several are only trying to make Beta look dumb.  Every post he has posted in lately has had a snide comment directed at him. 

Instead of replying to his stories, why not just be the more mature adult and either keep your mouth or try to reason with him?   :dunno:

Well then Rolln, why don't you start you're own thread about Bettamax? Does it belong here?

Wuv, you're not missing much . . . :/

This is tired . . . and sad. I'm done.
hmm. what is this discussion over ? BETTAMAX. so I think Bettamax is appropiatte in a bettamax thread.

Guppy Dude, I didnt form anything against anyone. But it looks like because we are now discussing bettamax , a few people want to keep on the Betta_lova deal. ANd they want to call me out for calling someone else out. :huh: there we go with the 2 wrongs dont make a right , or was it 2 rights make a left?

GuppyDude said:
well wuv basicly we've formed a possy against betta_lova and now we're talkin betamix, im still trying to follow the conversation myself.
I don't think that's completely true. No one's taking sides that I can tell, just telling opinions and I thought that was safe since it is a forum... Maybe it's just me. I honestly don't care if someone's lying or not... I just find this amusing.

Danno said:
it was a typo guys -_- :grr:
Didn't mean to make you angry, but I really didn't know what you were talking about... remind me not to ask ya again because you get bent out of shape over questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back