OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snuck a net and scooped the two of them out and put them in 2 empty tanks
why are there 2 empty tanks when they just got in a shipment of fish?
and found NOOOOOO MEDICINE in any of their cabinets so I asked if I could use some that they sell and they said NO!
Dont you think they would keep an eye on him now after he asked to use medicine off of there shelf?
so I was like sooooooo pissed I used up my monthly allowance just to buy some bettamax and snuck one tablet thing into each of the tanks! Went to the register and paid for it after he asked them to use some off of the shelf , now I would be curios if I worked there
You may think I'm lying but I'm not! Seriously
Why because you have before ?
I'm not!
Hammering the point home a bit to much arent we?
Then one of the employees came over and she's like: ( she has an accent ) Vat are you doing? and I was like I'm taking care of your fish! and she's like : Ve dont need your help! We are professionals! ( i was thinking pros at killing fish ) so I glared at her and she walked away pissed. So I looked at the other bettas and they were all like practically dead! ( I've never been in this pet store it was a Petcetera that I have never been to ) So I was soooooo mad grabbed my parents hands and stomped outta the pet store ( I think the employee thinks I have an attitude problem )

Also if he just put betta max capsules in straight , I believe if I am not mistaken , it is for external use only, once the gel cap dissolve and the powder is floating on top and the betta could now ingest the powder , GOOD JOB Betta lova you just killed the fish you were trying to save because now they ingested the powder. Go ahead and lets all congratulate him for medicating a fish, improperly.

When I was 11 I wouldn't have talked to adults like that and I doubt you did either. Heck, I'm almost 18 and I still don't talk to adults like that. It's called respecting your elders. You should learn that before you get any older or it could turn into a real problem for you.

So I was soooooo mad grabbed my parents hands and stomped outta the pet store ( I think the employee thinks I have an attitude problem )

I think you have an attitude problem too and you act like a little baby and a brat stomping around and boohooing when you don't get your way.

STOP LIEING!!!!!

sigh, I am hoping at this point he is a troll and not trying to make us believe him, because at this point, lies like this and previous could be considered a physicological problem. That's all I have to say for now. :/

well rollntides people r dumb.....there are alota dumb people, wat if there just happens to be a group of those dumb people running a fish store? could still of happend, its not like wen u go to the lfs the employees are stareing down ur back, so maybe it did happend. and by the way, lfs supplys on demand, not jus because they ran out so if there isn't currently a demand they currently arn't going to order as many fish.

and sorrel, all i really found out from that link is that hes and unexperianced betta owner just like alot of people on this forum includeing me.

GuppyDude said:
well rollntides people r dumb.....there are alota dumb people, wat if there just happens to be a group of those dumb people running a fish store? could still of happend, its not like wen u go to the lfs the employees are stareing down ur back, so maybe it did happend. and by the way, lfs supplys on demand, not jus because they ran out so if there isn't currently a demand they currently arn't going to order as many fish.

and sorrel, all i really found out from that link is that hes and unexperianced betta owner just like alot of people on this forum includeing me.
Yeah , all the stores ignore the people causing a scene, everytime I have seen a scene going on in the store where a kid is begging to use medicine off the shelf to improperly medicate their stock , even after they "told" the manager , they always ignore them around here. you are right, they always do that what was I thinking. :huh: My bad.

There's a link inside that link as well...

I'm sure it really seems like we are all ganging up on someone here, but many of us have been around for countless contradictions, lies, backstabbing of other members, stolen identities, etc...this isn't the first story we've heard. :sly:

Cool it you guys!

If he is a troll I'm sure an administrator will notice and shut him DOWN!

I also found it very hard to believe (no offence meant) but another mistake to make was saying that he saw a really nice green one or something, and THEN he said that they were all nearly dead.
And yes, you need to talk to your elders nice, also why hasn't he been on this post for a while?
Hhhhmmmm.....interesting!

leave betta lover alone.dont write in his forums and mayb he might stop lieing.but hes only 11.let his imaginenation go wild

lol he told me he kept 2 male bettas in a tank together, and i believed him :*) btu ofcoarse i never knew hes age

okay some people can be heroic(i.e godric) but not like that, u were rude to the employees and used pet shop property with otu permision.

IF you think I'm lying that is fine with me. Maybe I was looking in the wrong cabinet! and they do have some empty tanks in the store and if you dont want to believe me thats fine. I don't have any problem with that

and if you don't believe me that they were practically dead ask nibbles! he's been to petcetera all the time! whenever they get new stock, there are bettas lying on their sides and even some are dead! and the thing is they dont remove them! so I don't care if you belive me or not cuz I know I'm not lying. and if you think I am, thats fine cuz I'm not gonna argue with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back