Omg!... I Did It Again....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hey man!!... I've been restraining meself and ignored the E-bay thing for quite a while..... (I'm proud of myself)

However!!!... tonight, I saw an item that I really want!!!! - If it kills me, I must have this!!!!.... My all time hero's book.... "The Encyclopedia of Tropical Fish" ..... By Dr. Herbert Axlerod....

He is Mr. Tropical fish Aquariums and everything I have ever learnt about fish is based on his theories and convictions!!!.... I have placed a bid and is currently leading the bid, but it only closes on the 18th!!!... I trully hope we have no serious aquarist bidding against me, but I WANT THIS BOOK!!!!

what happened to bidding in the last 10 seconds :lol:
That is to come.... I have subscribed to notification when item is about to close..... I will bid on this one, if it depletes my bank account...... I WANT THIS BOOK!!!

INTERVENTION!!!!

:lol:

IMO, Baensch atlas is better...

INTERVENTION!!!!

:lol:

IMO, Baensch atlas is better...

It may just be better Llj,.... but it is not written by dr. Herbert Axlerod.....

My latest bid (closing in 50 minutes) is for this:

Dagger.jpg

I think it is a bargain at R100 (delivery included).... (About $14.50).... and that is my final bid..... I think I might be outbid but would like to have it (for unknown reasons, but will find a use for it)..... Let's see if I get it (At that price).

Great eye candy :lol:

Well.... here we are at 25 minutes befor closing (still leading), but I browsed some other items by the same seller and have also placed a bid on this...... (both at a bargain, but both extending with late bids..... Hope I get at least one of the 2:

Dagger2.jpg

Ludwig, I'm afraid I may put in a late bid and win the auction for both...knives...I would withdraw my bids if I were you...I'm a VERY serious bidder :rolleyes: ;)

Ludwig, I'm afraid I may put in a late bid and win the auction for both...knives...I would withdraw my bids if I were you...I'm a VERY serious bidder :rolleyes: ;)

This is fantastic!!!!.... I won both daggers.... the first is 26cm and the other one is 21 cm..... and both were at my inset price...... (not my reserved price) which means that I get both of these for a mediocre R102.33..... ($15) shipping included!..... so I get the 2nd one for virtually nothing..... I'm so glad I went for the 2nd one as well..... Still don't know what to do with them, BUT I GOT ÉM!!!

I'm beginning to buy more responsibily..... tonights' bid closes in about 1.5 hours and is for this pond Lilly called "Nymphaea Caerulea"..... I think it is beautiful, and I have the ponds to use it in.... (aproximately $1 per seed, and I got 10)

Waterlilly.jpg

Actually, I have bought from this guy before, and he has the custom of sending gift packs with every order.... normally about double the amount of seeds than you've ordered..... (so I'm curious to see what he's including in this package).... if I win the auction....

The new title of this thread:

Omg!... I Did It Again.... And Again.... And Again.... And Again.... And Again.... And Again.... And Again Soon....

Most reactions

Back