“olibetta.uk” reputable site?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oli

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just wandering if anyone has experience with the website olibetta.uk. I have been looking at the AquaEl 200 litre aquarium and it is around £450 for the tank and stand. I stumbled upon this website selling the tank and stand for £300 or the 240 litre version for £340 which is considerably cheaper than anywhere else! It states there warehouse is based in Austria but they do ship to the UK via UPS. What do we think? Worth a purchase?
Thanks!

Just wandering if anyone has experience with the website olibetta.uk. I have been looking at the AquaEl 200 litre aquarium and it is around £450 for the tank and stand. I stumbled upon this website selling the tank and stand for £300 or the 240 litre version for £340 which is considerably cheaper than anywhere else! It states there warehouse is based in Austria but they do ship to the UK via UPS. What do we think? Worth a purchase?
Thanks!
The website looks good to me. It seems to be reputable based on reviews and a scam analysis so I would say go for it!

Of course it was too good to be true, after adding to my basket it stated that particular aquarium was unavailable for UK shipping 🙄 have to keep looking

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back