Ok To Use?

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
3,612
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Carolina
I just checked a few mins ago, and our freezer that had the frozen brineshrimp and bloodworm is messing up and the BS and BW were thawed out.
They were still cold, but not frozen any longer.
Just wondering if it's still ok to refreeze them and use them later?
 
brineshrimp isn't too bad but bloodwomrs can be iffy. I would probably chuck the bloodworms and keep the brineshrimp. But it also depends on how long it has been defrosted for. If it more than a day then chuck the lot.
 
It looks like it's been thawed out for a few hours.
Bleh this sucks, we just got more bloodworms yesterday lol. I would hate to have to throw it out if I didn't have to ya know?

I guess I will though if it's iffy to use. Would hate to harm my fish just b/c I wanted to save a few dollars.
 
feed the bloodworms off now and tonight. Put the brineshrimp back in the freezer to use later on. Just make sure any uneaten food is removed .
 

Most reactions

Back
Top