Oh The Love Of Being In Love!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mmanist

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! How have you all been doing???? Me for the most part, great the other half of me.... OH boy where do I start!

Well first off, my fish are just great!! Havent had any problems latley, thats always a big plus!!!! The tanks do need cleaned but everyone is very well!! My big problem I would like to talk about well its about the hell of being in love!! You guys and girls, I need some advice.... BIG TIME!!!

Well anyways let me explain my situation! Me and Jack (my fiance) have been together for almost 7 yrs, Things havnt been the greatest over the last year or two, but been managable, we have been fighting, and just some other problems that come along with it. I just dont feel the same as I did for him now. Well jack (my fiance) was arrested for a bench warrant (missed court date) and was in jail over the weekend. As I walking out of the jail, Jack's best friend calls his phone and I answer it, tell him blah blah blah jacks in jail..... I need a ride back to the car... Blah Blah Blah ( oh joy this is where the fun part comes in)

Well any ways, me and BillyBob (name was changed lol) exchanged numbers so forth to keep me sane while I was trying to figure out what I was going to do bout Jack, and getting him out. Days later I'm still talking to BillyBob (name changed LOL) Jacks Still in jail ( just to let you know Jack went in friday came out Monday). We joked around, laughed at #105###, and keep talking. Well now a month later, we still talk just things turned serious!!! Im talking I have feelings for him, BillyBob has feelings for me. ( lol billybob Im sorry the name is funny) I talking some major words came out of this mans mouth... Ya know them 3 little words, every woman dreams to hear. We kissed nothing more, no lie just kissed thats it. went to the bar drank had fun he crashed at moms ( this is before we kissed the first time), nothing happen...... Welp feelings between me and billybob just keep getting stronger, where me and jacks just keep fading faster...........

What do I do??? People tell me follow my heart, that will take me the right way. Well my heart's saying dont hurt jack, then its saying drive your #16##### to bum F***ed richmond to see billy bob..... Boy I am so lost!!!! Need some help people!!!!

Honest answer? Dump Jack, as it's obviously not working between the two of you. Don't think or do anything about Billybob (lol) for at least a few weeks; give yourself some space to think; then, if you still feeel the same, start going out with BillyBob.

Honest answer? Dump Jack, as it's obviously not working between the two of you. Don't think or do anything about Billybob (lol) for at least a few weeks; give yourself some space to think; then, if you still feeel the same, start going out with BillyBob.

very pretty fish!!! I feel the same but I have tried to break things off with jack, He just dont get it thru his head I dont want to do this anymore!! It sucks I cant get anything done right LMAO LOLLOL

Um Yup.... I had some serious problems yesterday.... Im ok.... For the most part anyways.... Little bruised and beat... I will be at my moms with no internet.. But I will touch base soon as possible.....

This thread is too funny, thanks.

Ha Ha LMAO!! be honest it is pretty funny!!! I got the #105### kicked out of me, but I'm still strong enough to get up go to work, go out and half fun!!. And not have to be depressed sitting at home....
Life is too good to let people get you down!!!!

yes this thread is far too funny

if your experiencing violence don't post it on here call the police unless your just fishing (yes great pun) for attention which i believe you are.

Also you have to be pretty dumb to be messing around a guys back who has the personality which leads to prison, I saw this coming from a mile off. And as Walkers101 says, this really just sounds like attention seeking.

Also you have to be pretty dumb to be messing around a guys back who has the personality which leads to prison, I saw this coming from a mile off. And as Walkers101 says, this really just sounds like attention seeking.

No im not joking it happen, I was leaving jack before the other guy came on the scene. I have the bruises to show you. I done with guys... I have been living at my moms for the past few days. Im ok thou, Jacks just an asshole thats all the first time he hit me in 7 yrs, and he really kick the hell out of me. alls I was trying to do is stay at my moms for a while to let him cool off, I got to the house and went in my room to get the clothes, and he pushed me down and started kicking me. He didnt stop, I had to crawl out the front door to get away. I wouldnt lie Im 25 yrs old, its bull#105### he wasted 7 yrs of my life so im moving on.

Maybe the police are the best people to inform then, rather than a Forum for Fish...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back