Oh My God..extreme Fishing With Robson Green (evil)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've been watching it, it's awesome, makes me want to try deep sea fishing.I've seen nothing unnecessary, well except the stupid Americans with guns, but even he said how stupid they were :lol:
..If you don't like it don't watch it :rolleyes:

Now I've never seen this program seen clips of it on TV

But in my opinion when they trawl fish are they not left to suffocate with 10s of thousand of there buddies around them ?

If these fish has been shot thro the head ...how were they left to suffocate ? Surely this would have damaged nerve endings and what you most probibly have seen is them twitching ?

I watched the Program Kill It Cook It Eat It And even after the cows had been shocked and throat slit they were still twitching even tho they were completely dead

But as was said before this is the wrong forum bit for it this is for discussion on tropical fish ...Not Tv shows
Perhaps you should watch the program before commenting on something you know nothing about! And if you dont like the topic tuff!
is this person being aggressive or what!, that my friend is the nerves twitching as kizz said. have you even been on a boat sea fishing? i watched the program and spend alot of my time fishing and after the fish is dead the muscles still twitch. its the same with rabbits, foxes and humans. why do you need to dish out som much anger when clearly sea fishing is not youre strongest field.

I actually quite liked what I saw of it, The OP is over reacting alot over very little. Ive seen worse scenes on Gordon Ramseys shows, nothing to raise the alarm bells about though it all natural. I shall watch it next time its on and the time after that :D...

Fishing for pleasure is great....

I seen as well, Robson Green is abit of an annoying person to watch but i did not really think the program showed any real cruelty, i think they were eating most of what they kept. He did not think much of the trigger fish he caught, tossing it back in, whats this, you can't eat this :lol:

The program was not to bad to honest, i watched it :rolleyes:

I watched the first 2 episodes and have to say there did seem to be excessive cruelty, not killing fish straight away but putting them in a bucket with holes in their sides. Gaffing is a method I have never approved of (for alternatives there are types of winches I have seen used).

Just because the carp is an invasive species, doesn't mean people should inflict pain on them and give the fact they are invasive as a justification. Sure go bow fishing, but kill the fish as soon as you have it on board.

And the arguements about trawlers being alot worse, two wrongs don't make a right.

Also I was brought up in a fishing family, both sea and course who know how to treat the fish with respect, this TV show could learn a thing about that.

I watched the first 2 episodes and have to say there did seem to be excessive cruelty, not killing fish straight away but putting them in a bucket with holes in their sides. Gaffing is a method I have never approved of (for alternatives there are types of winches I have seen used).

Just because the carp is an invasive species, doesn't mean people should inflict pain on them and give the fact they are invasive as a justification. Sure go bow fishing, but kill the fish as soon as you have it on board.

And the arguements about trawlers being alot worse, two wrongs don't make a right.

Also I was brought up in a fishing family, both sea and course who know how to treat the fish with respect, this TV show could learn a thing about that.

Thanks for your responce Shroob. Finally someone who can see throught the rose tinted glasses all these other chose to wear!

I watched another fishing program yesterday "The Accidental Angler" with Charles Rangeley-Wilson and i have to say i actually enjoyed this program. Charles Rangeley-Wilson is faultless, He gives the fish the respect they deserve unlike the Rude, Jumped-up idiot Robson Green.

Thanks for your responce Shroob. Finally someone who can see throught the rose tinted glasses all these other chose to wear!

I watched another fishing program yesterday "The Accidental Angler" with Charles Rangeley-Wilson and i have to say i actually enjoyed this program. Charles Rangeley-Wilson is faultless, He gives the fish the respect they deserve unlike the Rude, Jumped-up idiot Robson Green.
i am unsure why you think everybody, well most, are wrong in their view of the show? could it not be you that is taking it too far? dont watch if you don't like it. but don't try to inflict your morals and views on everybody else.

so if you dont like it:
1, switch off, or turn over.
2, write a letter of complaint to the program makers.
3, remember, your views are not always those held by others.
4, others have just as much right to their views as you do.
5, have you ever even considered you may be wrong, or at best overreacting?

God talk about being ignorant, just because people are disagreeing with you doesn't make them wrong...I've never been properly fishing before but to me it didn't seem bad.I don't think you should be able to have such a strong opinion after watching a show or less?Or was it so terrible you watched all 4?

i am unsure why you think everybody, well most, are wrong in their view of the show? could it not be you that is taking it too far? dont watch if you don't like it. but don't try to inflict your morals and views on everybody else.

so if you dont like it:
1, switch off, or turn over.
2, write a letter of complaint to the program makers.
3, remember, your views are not always those held by others.
4, others have just as much right to their views as you do.
5, have you ever even considered you may be wrong, or at best overreacting?

+1, Very ignorant person

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back