Oh My God..extreme Fishing With Robson Green (evil)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

he was an awful shot!!!! :blink:

not sure if he actually hit the moorhen at all, or if it was just a bit scared and couldn't get on top of the weed properly to run away.

It wouldn't surprise me if he had injured it and just left it to die!! To be honest i dont think anyone in that program has anything between the ears!!

Methinks this maybe isn't the best place to complain about the program? Maybe write in to the channel it was on to let them know that some people don't like it?

Methinks this maybe isn't the best place to complain about the program? Maybe write in to the channel it was on to let them know that some people don't like it?
I just have and they said they will reply to me withing 10 days!!!
Please anyone else who feels the same have a little moan at them!!

Gaffing the shark is not the prettiest thing but sharks are some of the fastest healers in the marine world... a large gash from gaffing it would prob be healed over in a day or two and you wouldn't even know it was there in a few weeks.... doesn't mean hurting the shark is right, but they heal quickly so major harm done unless a large wound is created.

Ox :good:

Saw the trailer for it and although i know hunting fish is part of life that won't change i knew i couldn't watch it,i'd of been sick. :sick:

Im obviously not for animal cruelty but as for fishing for food..aslong as its killed quickly im happy. Even God said we can eat meat so if thats fine with him then im happy lol.

As for fishing for pleasure, aslong as its released back etc I think its fine.

Im obviously not for animal cruelty but as for fishing for food..aslong as its killed quickly im happy. Even God said we can eat meat so if thats fine with him then im happy lol.

As for fishing for pleasure, aslong as its released back etc I think its fine.
Hi Jonny
That opinion is perfectly fine but that is not what they were doing in this program.

I dont see whats wrong with bow fishing, its no different from spear fishing.

Hunting with bows is illegal in the UK btw (just incase anyone fancies having a go!)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back