Oh Christmas Tree!

dennishenz said:
I dont mean to be funny but that tree looks like someone has thrown the decorations at it from a moving car! The lights are great but the rest is really messy! (or maybe the picture dosent do it justice!) Merry Christmas!
why i oughta...... :sly: grrr!


very nice tree Joker :nod:
 
Thanks Everybody!

I took some more pics with my LiL Sister in it wanna see? :D
 
My Favorite Decoration!

Its made of Crystal and I paid 12.00 for it... :o
 

Attachments

  • 102_3743.webp
    102_3743.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 124
My Moms Favorite Decoration! :wub:
 

Attachments

  • 102_3746.webp
    102_3746.webp
    22 KB · Views: 94
My LiL Sisters Favorite Decoration! :wub:
 

Attachments

  • 102_3751.webp
    102_3751.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 106
My Dads Favotite Decoration!

I gave this one to him 2 years ago he still likes it..... :wub: :*)
 

Attachments

  • 102_3752.webp
    102_3752.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 111
My Lil Sister presenting our tree! :D
 

Attachments

  • 102_3765.webp
    102_3765.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 102

Most reactions

Back
Top