Oddball Pics X)

I like the first shot of the bichirs belly :good: :P bah I've got no more good pics right now :( Will post some more as soon as I get em :D CANE!!! where are you with action shots of your arowana, clown knife and gar??? :P O.o piranah feeding shot perhaps?
 
great puffer shots mr williams :good:
fate the gar and clown knife dont do anything :lol: and you know how hard it is getting arowana shots
i could try to do a piranha feeding vid :hey:
 
:P I've gotten shots of my arowana :shifty: just not up to the challenge cane?? :P feed them then get shots of them eating ^^ I wanna see that big ol' clownknife of yours just inhale a feeder of some sort :lol:
 
fishy029.jpg


Male guarding eggs which have since hatched and are doing well (fingers crossed)
beee004.jpg



fish007.jpg
 
Heres a little selection from my picture library, I dont have all of these fish any more, some make it and some dont but if no one ever tried keeping these fish then there would never be anything learned about them


Paradise threadfins, unfortunately i still havent been able to keep these alive for more than a few weeks
 

Attachments

  • polynemus_061.webp
    polynemus_061.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 106
  • polynemus_043.webp
    polynemus_043.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 146
  • polynemus_004.webp
    polynemus_004.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 117
All these are no longer with us.

Butis Butis

Butis_butis.webp

Takifugu occelatus

Takifugu_occelatus.webp

Periophthalmus barbarus

ABC_1.webp

Hepsetus odoe

A_oddball_AP.webp
 
And now onto some happier shots

Arowanas

A_odball_silver_arow.webp

arowana_1.webp

jardini.webp

jardini_headshot.webp
 
Various random photo's
 

Attachments

  • A_oddball_STF.webp
    A_oddball_STF.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 149
  • a_toadfish.webp
    a_toadfish.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Chaca.webp
    Chaca.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 145
  • jade_goby.webp
    jade_goby.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 150
  • morgurnda.webp
    morgurnda.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 133
  • moray.webp
    moray.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 178
nice pics CFC i like the last shot of the aro,the colour shows nicely :good:
are the p bass and tiger mouth locking in that pic?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top