Oddball Pics X)

Fate2006

Fish Addict
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
717
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Come on guys :D everybody whos got em, it's time to show em off that's right your lovly oddballs :D I'm expecting Cane to have a few nice ones :lol: :D heres some of mine :D
 

Attachments

  • DSC_3164.webp
    DSC_3164.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_3158.webp
    DSC_3158.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC_3151.webp
    DSC_3151.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 112
Ahhh they all look soooo cute :>

My LFS has an absoultely huge tank with shivel-nose, arrowana, oscar, full grown knife fish etc. and a few others in it, I shall take a pic next time I'm there.
 
Ahhh they all look soooo cute :>

My LFS has an absoultely huge tank with shivel-nose, arrowana, oscar, full grown knife fish etc. and a few others in it, I shall take a pic next time I'm there.


:D Sweet :D :lol: I'm just getting into oddballs and my god do I love them :D
 
nice little monsters :shifty:
you know me any excuse to show off :D
silver aro at about 12" and clown knife at 14" fire eel almost 20"
 

Attachments

  • n8.webp
    n8.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 130
  • n4.webp
    n4.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 139
  • n6.webp
    n6.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 101
10" ornate bichir & 11" spotted gar
 

Attachments

  • n5.webp
    n5.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 102
  • n3.webp
    n3.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 127
lol Cane :D knew you'd be here :D happy too :lol: hey how wide (thick) is your bichir? My bichirs about 6" long right now but he's only like half an inch thick :( I want him to be a fatty :lol:
 
lol Cane :D knew you'd be here :D happy too :lol: hey how wide (thick) is your bichir? My gupys about 6" long right now but he's only like half an inch thick :( I want him to be a fatty :lol:
:D
its about the same thickness as a tube of smarties :lol:
earthworms are full of protein and are great way to bulk up fish fast :good:
 
AH :D The true trick of the trade comes out :lol: too bad I've got about a foot of snow outside :lol: would meal worms work??
 
you can order the earthworms online to be delivered to your door :good:
i dont know how nutritious mealworms are but my fish wont eat them anyway,well the arowana eats them and thats it
 
you can order the earthworms online to be delivered to your door :good:
i dont know how nutritious mealworms are but my fish wont eat them anyway,well the arowana eats them and thats it


I think they should be okay for fish, reptiles seem to love them :D ne sites for the earthworms? I need one that will deliver to Canada...
 
mealworms are fine to feed your fish with
the place i get my earthworms from wont deliver to canada i shouldnt think :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top