October Fish Of The Month Comp... Post Your Entries Here!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who participated in our September competition. The poll to decide the winner is now underway and will be active until 30 Sept 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the October competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The October competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th October 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

Torn between a big weather loach and a Peacock Goby for this coming month, as you can see i've gone for the goby in the end - got some good shots of the loach but never quite in focus. In order to take the photo below and dodge reflection from the flash I ended up using a big old telescopic lens from the other side of the room! Felt like a sniper.
IMG_0791-1.jpg

Authentification to follow.

I would like to nominate Gavin, my male Limia Tridens. As you can se, this is the same piccy, but larger, of my avatar.

Gavin.JPG

Validation photo, you can just make Gavin out above the sign. I never realised before how difficult it is to photograph a small fish alongside a large piece of paper.

HPIM0261.JPG

Ludwig, if this validation photo is unacceptable, please delete the post, and let me know to redo the photo. Thank you!

The unfortunately named Raymond, my dwarf gourami.

RAYMOND.png

RAYMOND2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back