Ocean Rock

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tonyh

Reaction score
Hi, got half a sack of ocean rock sat here doing nothing,i was looking to swap it for some bogwood.If anyone shows any interest i will put up a few pics and sizes.Im in Manchester and dont mind taking a ride out if its a good and fare swap Regards Tony.

hi there i have a nice piece of bogwood you can check it out in my tank pic in my signature i am looking at going marine so will be needing some rock, can you tell me is it just ocean rock or is it live. I am in Leigh btw and definatly interested

hi there i have a nice piece of bogwood you can check it out in my tank pic in my signature i am looking at going marine so will be needing some rock, can you tell me is it just ocean rock or is it live. I am in Leigh btw and definatly interested
Hi,the bogwood is fine,im in Leigh tommorrow evening so if your still interested i could drop in and you could have a look at the ocean rock (not live)PM me your number or post code and time(after 7) and i,ll get back to you Regards Tony

could you post some pics on here and give some info like weight etc unfortunately i cant pm you as you haven't been a member long enough,

could you post some pics on here and give some info like weight etc unfortunately i cant pm you as you haven't been a member long enough,
Hi,first chance to get on PC today i will put pics up tommorrow with a rough estimate of weight Regards Tony (how long do you have to be on forum before you can send and recieve PM,s?)

Hi,first chance to get on PC today i will put pics up tommorrow with a rough estimate of weight Regards Tony (how long do you have to be on forum before you can send and recieve PM,s?)
i'm not really sure, it has something to do with the number of posts i think

Hi,theres about 15kg to 20kg of rock but tried to put pics on today and the site said the pics are to big, i,m not clued up enough on pc,s to shrink them,so think we,ll have to give this transaction a miss .Regards Tony

Hi,theres about 15kg to 20kg of rock but tried to put pics on today and the site said the pics are to big, i,m not clued up enough on pc,s to shrink them,so think we,ll have to give this transaction a miss .Regards Tony
no need to give it a miss tony, we just need to sort out some timing, unless you have changed your mind. i know how difficult it is sussing out the pics myself

no need to give it a miss tony, we just need to sort out some timing, unless you have changed your mind. i know how difficult it is sussing out the pics myself
Hi,no haven,t change my mind on the rock its of no use to me.Im picking up a light unit tommorrow from atherton i could call over for a yes or no on the swap. Heres my mobile 07791714579 Regards Tony

Hi,no haven,t change my mind on the rock its of no use to me.Im picking up a light unit tommorrow from atherton i could call over for a yes or no on the swap. Heres my mobile 07791714579 Regards Tony
sent a txt

sent a txt
Deal done,thanks dayzofspeed bogwood looks good and my L190 looks right at home on it.

and i am well chuffed with the rock. my sailfin looks lost without his home but he'll just have to get used to that lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back