Votes: 2 1.8%
  • This Old Spouse’s Tank

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • White9870’s tank

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Tetra Chris but there were 3 I was struggling between (the most heavily planted ones)...great entries this month!!

Again, some really nice tanks this month, natural looking ones get my vote everytime, they dont have to be fancy to win IMO.

Wow, not checked back on this since the comp opened, very close 3 horse race. My vote went to the tank that's currently in third place. :good:

Lots of beautiful tanks and this is my first time voting!
This old spouse gets my vote.

Thanks so much!
smile.gif

Thanks, DM! It's taken a long time to get everything where it is, and of course I'm still not happy with it, but it's getting there. I just wish we had an LFS nearby and more people in this town that were fishkeepers so I could get a more balanced population. But I do love my fish!
wub.gif

I think this competition is so much fun. It's such a great chance to see what everybody out there is doing, and it brings in some great suggestions!
good.gif

That's why i still enter them. Not a chance in winning for me, but I love seeing what everyone else has done. And I am fair lol. I do not vote for myself lol

I hope people like my tank. I'm gonna enter in the December comp. I wanted to enter my 29 gallon but now it's not much to look at with only 2 fish so I'll enter my fry tank.

(the one in my avatar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back