Notifications Not Working

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ny82

1 Woman Army ;)
Reaction score
Hi, I found that on the few topics which I follow, I press the "instant" button to get notifications but when someone replies-I get nothing!
Is there anything else I need to enable?
Also, on topics I have started am I meant to receive notifications when someone replies? I don't get that either. 
Thanks

Strange, all mine seem to be working, check the options on notification button make sure the ones you want are all selected, if they are I dont know what it is, I'm sure an admin will help fix it for you

Thanks I will just double check.

Easier to take a pic than remember what's ticked lol

This is what it's like
photo50_zps32e67f4c.jpg

Shaddex said:
Not working for me either.

Are your settings the same as mine? If you can see it from the fuzzy pic.

hers my settings, I dont have them sent to email
Screenshot+from+2013-06-25+23%253A12%253A39.png

If it doesn't go to email is it a pop up when you sign in? I'm always signed in as I forget my password lol and I have always had it sent to my email,  I used to get notifications to my email now suddenly nothing. Strange.

I get a little red box telling you how many you have got over the notification icon,

Oh I see. I have that little red box above my "chat" tab along the top. I haven't received a single notification for this topic either! MODS-a little help here please :p

I've changed one to notification alert for if someone quotes me. Can someone please quote me and I will see if it works. Thanks

not the one above chat, at top by your name,
Screenshot+from+2013-06-25+23%253A47%253A37.png

then when you click it,
Screenshot+from+2013-06-25+23%253A47%253A49.png

Ny82 said:
Oh I see. I have that little red box above my "chat" tab along the top. I haven't received a single notification for this topic either! MODS-a little help here please
tongue2.gif

I've changed one to notification alert for if someone quotes me. Can someone please quote me and I will see if it works. Thanks
has it worked

Yeah I know the one lol but thanks for the diagram anyway! I changed the quote one to appear there instead of email. Can you quote me to see if it works please. 

Ny82 said:
Yeah I know the one lol but thanks for the diagram anyway! I changed the quote one to appear there instead of email. Can you quote me to see if it works please. 
working yet?

No! Grrr! Really starting to frustrate me now! Maybe if I sign out and sign back in? 

maybe, I sometime have to refresh for it to show up

Oh my goodness, as if by magic-both are working now! I didn't have a chance to sign out lol. 

photo_zps5cdb31e9.png

photo51_zpsc7944c30.jpg

Finally! I think someone secretly flicked a switch after seeing my post...

Thanks for all the help shadders!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back