Not getting notifications.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

One thing to double check is your spam folder, make sure the emails don't end up in there.
I’m not talking about email notifications, I’m talking about notifications on TFF it’s self. (The webpage) :)

Do you mean the alerts? The thing circled in pink below (at least that's what it looks like on my laptop)
TFF header. jpg.jpg

Do you mean the alerts? The thing circled in pink below (at least that's what it looks like on my laptop)View attachment 103345
Yes, that. For example, @Deanasue just replied to the “Coronavirus thread, post your thoughts here”, thread. I am “watching” that thread, but I didn’t get the alert for it:
46CCAF9F-B565-46EF-82FE-C4241971B802.png

As you can see, I only got 2 alerts, when @Deanasue responded a while ago.

I get alerts when someone replies to a thread I'm watching; when someone quotes one of my posts; when someone likes one of my posts. But I'm not sure if I get an alert if anyone tags me. I have found a 'someone mentioned you' - I think that's when someone tags you?

Pheonix, can you tag me please and see if I do get an alert and if I do get one, what it says.

I get alerts to some of the threads I’m watching, but not all of them. That’s my problem.

Thank you. That does show up in my alerts as "PheonixKingZ mentioned you in a post in the thread....."

I don’t always get alerts either but I do get tags.

I've been missing about half of my notifications a d about a quarter of my tags

I get all tags, but I only get 1/3 of all notifications.

@dascrow i seem to be getting a lot of lagging on this site. Anywhere else on google and it runs perfect at high speeds except here. Is there a problem on here at all?

Still only getting some of then

Looks like site notifications are playing up again!! It’s interfering with my Cory chant :rofl:
But seriously I’m not receiving them again

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back