The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I'm not getting notifications when tagged in a post and half of my watched threads.
Anyone else having the same things?
@dascrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean not getting email notification, or not seeing updates in the Alerts? I have not been getting emails for weeks, ever since the last update to the site.

Do you mean not getting email notification, or not seeing updates in the Alerts? I have not been getting emails for weeks, ever since the last update to the site.
Not in the site. I have email notifications off but I'm not getting about a third of the ones on the site

I've never gotten email notifications (even though I don't usually opt out,) but I have noticed that every so often I'll go back to a thread and see a comment I never got notified for. It's very odd

Yeah have had this happening for weeks now. I get emails but hardly any site notifies

I have found the site lagging quite a bit lately too

It works fine for me. One thing.. when u go to our forum if you had it in the background recently, you have to refresh the site to show notifications.

It works fine for me. One thing.. when u go to our forum if you had it in the background recently, you have to refresh the site to show notifications.
Yep :) I discovered that awhile ago

Yes, same here...

For example, I never get notifications (on TFF) for the “Word Association Game”

Even though it says it’s a watched thread. I also don’t get notifications sometimes when someone tags me.

One thing to double check is your spam folder, make sure the emails don't end up in there.

Have you tried clearing your web browsers cache? It'll store data from the website from previous visits - if the cache is full, it can cause the website to act very strangely.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back