Northern Ireland?

Hedges

Reaction score
Any clubs in Northern Ireland recomended?

Sorry forgot that bit 
I'm up in Portrush

I'm in Magherafelt, not too far away.
I find grovesnor tropicals good but they are a wee bit of a drive as they're in Lisburn. Antrim pets in good, in antrim town.
Jungle world in Ballymena, northern aquatics in Glengormley. Exotic aquatics in Belfast.
They're usually the ones I go to, I also check out Gumtree. I understand these places are a wee bit further for you than they are me though.
Not really sure of any good ones around your way.

What fish do you have?

Hi, thanks for info.

Re. Fish... It's an empty tank at the mo, well apart from plants, filter, heater, light and water 

Grosvenor and Exotic Aquatics are the best two.
there is a club in Bangor and another in Portadown
Regards
C

Aye Grosvenor is pretty decent, never been to exotic aquatics as yet but that'll change soon.

What's the Club in Bangor? Any contact details at all? I'm 7 miles outside Downpatrick, out in the sticks so not too far to travel for me.

Dobbies is good as well in Lisburn. Also a new maidenhead aquatics opened in newtownabbey, hillside nursery garden centre.

Dobbies is good as well in Lisburn. Also a new maidenhead aquatics opened in newtownabbey, hillside nursery garden centre.

Cheers, didn't know about the Maidenhead Aquatics, must check it out.

Just to say Hi , also from Northern Ireland. There used to be a club in Belfast years ago run by the owner
of Castle Aquatic's but don't think it is going anymore. Have been to Maidenhead good stock and very friendly
staff, also Pets at Home at Abbey centre is another source and quite friendly dont have as much as Maidenhead who
also look after Marine enthusiasts

Windy

Cheers for the update mate. Will get over to have a look. I found P@H (Bangor) didn't really have much in comparison to Grosvenor Tropicals and Dobbies in Lisburn. Haven't been to the Belfast one yet though.

Most reactions

Back