Newsletter Comments

BigC

Fish Maniac
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
8,294
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Please air your thoughts, criticisms and ideas pertaining to the new TFF Newsletter - The Findependant within this thread..
We'd love to hear you feedback.
Regards
lljdma06 & BigC
 
Good read, very interesting information. Very tempted to try to culture some of those vinegar eels, it would have been interested to learn where they come from? Do you have to have a starter culture? Only thing I can say though, that aside from aaronnorth, everyone else was a mod/newsletter member. I would like to see the newsletter also involved with regular members too! Glad the forum has started doing this again. :good:

DL
 
Only thing I can say though, that aside from aaronnorth, everyone else was a mod/newsletter member. I would like to see the newsletter also involved with regular members too! Glad the forum has started doing this again.
This was done just to get the issue out as quickly as possible, as time progresses we hope that Mod articles will be kept to a minimum and the membership are invited to write there own articles. So if you wish to participate the get started on that article and submit it for approval and editing
Regards
C
 
Only thing I can say though, that aside from aaronnorth, everyone else was a mod/newsletter member. I would like to see the newsletter also involved with regular members too! Glad the forum has started doing this again. :good:

DL

First things first, well done, it looks great :good: and looking forward to it developing

Second: there are articles by:

Bloo
Ben1987
Dorsey

none of whom are mods

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to share your experience with us :nod:

Seffie x

:fish:
 
Only thing I can say though, that aside from aaronnorth, everyone else was a mod/newsletter member. I would like to see the newsletter also involved with regular members too! Glad the forum has started doing this again. :good:

DL

First things first, well done, it looks great :good: and looking forward to it developing

Second: there are articles by:

Bloo
Ben1987
Dorsey

none of whom are mods

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to share your experience with us :nod:

Seffie x

:fish:

Like I said Bloo is a newsletter member. I stand correct about Dorsey and Ben1987, for some reason I thought he was a Mod :unsure:
 
Now Andy, you know we only ban members for really good reasons. Pointing out that better proofreading is needed in post #7 didn't get you banned, so obviously proofreading the newsletter isn't going to get you banned.

Offer still stands! :good:
 
I thought it was great, I wish I had known how to fix the juwel light bar before I scrapped mine!!!!! That sort of info would be great pinned :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top