rocknurworld2006
Fish Aficionado
i cant believe becky is out........oops one closer to 4 fish.
i know i hoped it would be mo
i cant believe becky is out........oops one closer to 4 fish.
thank god shes gone, she was starting to get on my pip
no ill rephrase that she was always getting on my pip
i havent watched it for 3 nights running, my son got another guitar hero for ps3 and its a long way to the bedroom to watch it
tell me that Darnell has been gagged and put in a cupboard and ill go to bed happy![]()


What have I started...I came here to get away from BB! Oh cruel fate, why must you mock me so!
you started it lolWhat have I started...I came here to get away from BB! Oh cruel fate, why must you mock me so!
What have I started...I came here to get away from BB! Oh cruel fate, why must you mock me so!
Ouch!!.. Now you speak with forked tongue.... me no understand the last 7 posts in this topic.... Please share se secret

/www.channel4.com/bigbrother/its a programme where a bunch of peolpe get locked in a house for a long time, get to do tasks for food,treats,every week they have to nominate (in private) for others to be booted it out, its a lots of rubbish really with some really annoying people in there but its soooo addictive, see if you can get it online its on channel 4, tho dont worry if not your really not missing anything
this is one of the worst i have ever watched ( its on every year)
[URL="http/www.channel4.com/bigbrother/"]http
/www.channel4.com/bigbrother/[/URL]