NEWBIE!

Kelso

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey i'm new...lol well umm...yeah i've had fish for about 3 days now (3 zebras and 3 male guppies). Anyways i don't really know what to say...but yeah hi everyone :)

Hi Kelso, I am a Newbie to the forum too! have been keeping fish for about 2 years, taken me ages to find this but it is cool, what do you think? :blink:

yeah i'm learning a lot so far...i know absolutely nothing about fish lol...i have 3 zebra danios who chase eachother around allllllll day, 3 guppies, 1 that seems sick. Ummm...its a 5 gallon starter kit from petland, i don't have any real plants in it, just a bunch of fakeys, it came with a filter...thats about all i know :/

Dont worry, soon that 5g will blow out to 10 tanks and fish from all over the world, it happend to me and now its going to happen to you!

Hey well i just bought a testing thingy madooger (pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate) and these are my results...

pH-> with the low range tester about 7.6
with the high range tester about 7.4

Ammonia -> about 1.0ppm
Nitrite -> about 0.125ppm
Nitrate -> between 1 and 2ppm

Keeping in mind that the tank is less then a week old...and yeah i do have fishys in it...is this ok? easy fix with a water chage? or very bad? Let me know! and if it is bad what should i do to fix this?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back