Angel

Reaction score
:D Hi all, just to say hello, my name is sue and i,ve had tropical fish now for about five years. I have a Jewel Trigon 350 tank and love it, my fish are 4 Discus,2 Clowns, 2 silver Shark, 2 Angels, 2 Elephant nose, 1 Plec and a mother of a catfish. I,m no expert on fish and i,ve come here to get help and tips with the running of my tank. :thumbs:

Angel,

Welcome to the forum. You have certainly come to the right place. We love to help aquarists any way we can.

We like to have fun as well, so kick back, put your feet up and enjoy the ride, but be warned we can get a bit crazy here.

CM

Hello, great to have you here. This is a great forum, as I have found this out in the last couple of months. This isn't like some forums where you questions or ideas lay dead for days before anyone replies, this is a VERY active forum. Well gotta go...up up and AWAAAAAAAAAY!!

Hi Angel
Welcome to the forum. We like to think of us as friends in a community rather than just people. So come on and ask as many questions and contribute as much as you like. I'm sure we would love to hear your opinions and comments. : :nod:

Most reactions

Back