New to the hobby and need some assistance

JLG

New Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Location
Buena Park
Set up is a planted Fuval flex 15 gallon tank with 10 Cardinal tetras, 10 Amano shrimp, 12 cherry shrimp and a Betta..
Water parameters are
5Gh, 5kh, Ph@ 7.0, Ammonia @ 0, Nitrites @ 0, Nitrates @ 10-15 ppm, TDS 380 ish....I have a growth in the Aquarium, that I cannot identify nor find reference to in other forums I am hoping that #1 someone can identify the growth, and #2 how to treat with inverts in the tank.. It doesnt appear to be Hydra.. This (pictured) growth has occurred in less than 24 HRs as all was removed yesterday morning.
Thank You
 

Attachments

  • S1000210.webp
    S1000210.webp
    116.4 KB · Views: 175
  • S1000215.webp
    S1000215.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 139
  • S1000217.webp
    S1000217.webp
    203.9 KB · Views: 162

Most reactions

Back
Top