new tattoo design what do you think

red-devil0602

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission
i am thinking of getting this tattoo done across the top of my back what do you guys think, any input welcome
allynewtattoo.jpg
 
would it have the blue in the background?
And how are you going to do the stars?
How much of your back will it cover?

I love the fairy on the moon part that is awesome and would love to see how the whole thing turns out. Very creative if done right I think it would look great.
 
im not particularly into coloured tattoos but if done well i think that one would look quite good. would have to be done REALLY REALLY well though
 
All the best. Will take a fair while to complete. I had my back done last year. :D Should look excellent when done tho. All my tattoos are in colour. I love colour. :nod:
Hugs,
P.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top