New Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Out of interest, how big are the massivore pellets? Thinking about trying them on my cats but I'm not sure if they'll be too big.

Out of interest, how big are the massivore pellets? Thinking about trying them on my cats but I'm not sure if they'll be too big.
At a rough guess about a cm diameter disc and about 5mm thick. Theyre worth the money as fish love them and they are pretty filling. go to http://www.vetuk.co.uk/aquarium-pond-food-tropical-warm-water-c-449_492_499/hikari-massivore-delite-p-3488
Thats the cheapest ive found them in the UK get the bigger bag.

Thanks, that's a pretty good price. Strange how they're cheaper for the weight than the normal carnivore pellets yet seem the same or possibly better.

Looks good mate, congrats on finally finishing the project :good: , cant wait to see it full
Me neither :) Noticed a bit of the sump is getting wet on the outside when i use the hma to overflow the sump via overflow pipe, back out it go's tomorrow!

Should have my fish moved across by end of next week if i have time.

Dam it, but iam sure you will work it out, will have to get my thinking cap on soon myself, Weve finally agreed on heading off,iam selling all fish now, then once in colombia first thing i have to do apparently is sort out a nice pond for my inlaws,hehe them sort out a wee tank for me, until weve got settled and sorted, hoepfully going to go pbass fishing once were there and see whats about :hyper:

Dam it, but iam sure you will work it out, will have to get my thinking cap on soon myself, Weve finally agreed on heading off,iam selling all fish now, then once in colombia first thing i have to do apparently is sort out a nice pond for my inlaws,hehe them sort out a wee tank for me, until weve got settled and sorted, hoepfully going to go pbass fishing once were there and see whats about :hyper:

Nice, can you keep the pbass you catch out there? You'd be able to have a great time fishing them and you'd get a good choice of which one to keep. Jealous of you moving out there!

Always4lora, looking good mate.
Carefull with those polys though, you'll become addicted very very easily lol

Congicus are awesome, and have a great growth rate.

@Fishstrings. Don't mean to be rude but after reading this thread and the snakehead pond thread, you seem to give a lot of advice you seem to not actually have much hand on experience with.
Gars getting 9ft???? Don't keep Gars with polys????
What fish is it YOU actually keep?

Always4lora, looking good mate.
Carefull with those polys though, you'll become addicted very very easily lol

Congicus are awesome, and have a great growth rate.

@Fishstrings. Don't mean to be rude but after reading this thread and the snakehead pond thread, you seem to give a lot of advice you seem to not actually have much hand on experience with.
Gars getting 9ft???? Don't keep Gars with polys????
What fish is it YOU actually keep?

Oooh i am addicted already! Hoping the bigger tank will make my lap's and weeksii have a bit of a growth spurt seens as they've really slowed down now!

this looks great

what pumps are you using as im looking for something that pumps 5000 lph + and small

this looks great

what pumps are you using as im looking for something that pumps 5000 lph + and small
This pump isn't terribly small , not sure of the brand of it, tried taking a look but i cannot see in the sump without turning the pump off. Pump was only £45 so wont be a well branded one i wouldnt of thought

i need a pump the same size as the eheim compacts i have which are meant to be 5000 lph but i would say once they go throw all the pipework they would be lucky to be pushing 3000 lph

Looks fantastic, can't wait to see it fully stocked, BTW was at wildwoods today and picked up a congicus apparently they sent of yours this morning there spectacular specemins with very defintite stripes and an incredibly fat head.

Fishstrings as others have already mentioned you are clearly mis-informed and have never kept a gar in your life, i've had a florida in with my poly's for a few years now and have never encountered a problem. Gars are not aggresive killing machines but are very shy ambush predators.

Looks fantastic, can't wait to see it fully stocked, BTW was at wildwoods today and picked up a congicus apparently they sent of yours this morning there spectacular specemins with very defintite stripes and an incredibly fat head.

Fishstrings as others have already mentioned you are clearly mis-informed and have never kept a gar in your life, i've had a florida in with my poly's for a few years now and have never encountered a problem. Gars are not aggresive killing machines but are very shy ambush predators.

Wildwoods is bit to far for me to travel, whish i could of got their to see their stock! gf's text me and said theyve turned up, cant wait to go and see them! Fishstrings got banned :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back