kevinthecow
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
Omg, woot.
TMR I will be getting a 10-20 G tank, not sure but it has been cycled for what I know of. (used)
10 - 50$
20 - 80$ Im sure it comes with everything.
Good deal? Which should I get? I'll be getting 40$ from my friend because he bought my old tank.
So, really the tank would be
10 - 10$
20 - 40$
What should I put? I'm really into Clown Loaches, school of tetras. (Alot), Maybe a fire bellied newt or a blue crayfish.
Questions :
Blue crayfish. If its 10G, one by itself, right? If its 20G, two?
The crayfish is 4$ FOR A BABY! 10$ for a med baby and 16$ for a large baby.
They arent adult, but pretty small , at least 3"-0.5"
FB Newt :
I think, its half land right? How much % of the tank will need water? How many can I keep for 10, 20G?
Tetras : Lulz, 1" per gallon rule? or more?
(Will be Glow lights, neons, and blacks. prolly gonna have a few more species too.)
thanks for the help guys.
EDIT EDIT EDIT! : I have till tmr at 11:00 to make up my mind, my prolly only chance of going to my lfs.
! !
So far my list :
1. Crayfish. Just crayfish unless a type of fish i suggested. You think two would be fine in there?
2. Tetras, a school of them. More likely only blacks, neons and glow lights.
3. Frogs. ADFS. tons of adfs.
THEY'RE AWESOME
4. Yellow/blue/red gouramis. (How many)
5. Tiger Barbs! (How many)
6. Fancy goldfishes. (how many if I did black moores and lionheads)
7. Assort. fish
I don't think I will plant the tank. PM me if you can teach me about planted tanks. (do they need fertilizer, and such?)
HEEELP! More likely I'll be with 1, 2 or 6.
Should I stick with the 1G 1" rule?
10 - 50$
20 - 80$ Im sure it comes with everything.
Good deal? Which should I get? I'll be getting 40$ from my friend because he bought my old tank.
So, really the tank would be
10 - 10$
20 - 40$
What should I put? I'm really into Clown Loaches, school of tetras. (Alot), Maybe a fire bellied newt or a blue crayfish.
Questions :
Blue crayfish. If its 10G, one by itself, right? If its 20G, two?
The crayfish is 4$ FOR A BABY! 10$ for a med baby and 16$ for a large baby.
FB Newt :
I think, its half land right? How much % of the tank will need water? How many can I keep for 10, 20G?
Tetras : Lulz, 1" per gallon rule? or more?
thanks for the help guys.
EDIT EDIT EDIT! : I have till tmr at 11:00 to make up my mind, my prolly only chance of going to my lfs.
! !
So far my list :
1. Crayfish. Just crayfish unless a type of fish i suggested. You think two would be fine in there?
2. Tetras, a school of them. More likely only blacks, neons and glow lights.
3. Frogs. ADFS. tons of adfs.
4. Yellow/blue/red gouramis. (How many)
5. Tiger Barbs! (How many)
6. Fancy goldfishes. (how many if I did black moores and lionheads)
7. Assort. fish
I don't think I will plant the tank. PM me if you can teach me about planted tanks. (do they need fertilizer, and such?)
HEEELP! More likely I'll be with 1, 2 or 6.
Should I stick with the 1G 1" rule?







