New Tank cycled

rabbitlady

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
just in time my daughter is home tomorrow and i will move the cichlids in there tomorrow. and my plants are growing too.
i went in yesterday and took a look at how it was doing and the plants i put in there last week have already started to grow yeah..
hope they grow fast because i want to take out the fakes before to long.. well see ya all later have a great 4th...

Sorry you lost your teddy bear. They're so danged cute! Glad to hear the cycling is done. :thumbs: Are you going to post a pic of the tank once it's set up? Hope so! :nod:

SnowyZMom B)

yes for sure sorry i didn't get back sooner but we had alot going on new fish are in and plants have already started to grow.. they look great can't wait till they get bigger the plants that is..
i will get some photos' this weekend and post.
thanks for the words on teddy bear

well, just an update to let you all know and pictures to come this weekend..
the tank is doing well fish went in friday and the new plants have already grown to about 1 1/2 inches high. took out the fake plants and put in alot of the new bulbs . also bought some plant food for them so they will keep growing..

ok i could not wait here is the new tank no fake plants and fish are in and happy..yeah hope you all enjoy.. maybe get some better pictures this weekend..
will have to put them in the photo tff so go and check this out... thanks all for the support on the new tank hope you guys like the set up you all helped me on..

Most reactions

trending

Back