New Tank Arrived

flippajh

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wimborne, Dorset
As above, new tank has arrived, with a Fluval U4 filter and heater, etc.

I have a Aquis CF 1000 in my current 180 ltr tank, which will be broken down and disposed off and I think I'd like to transfer that filter to use with the new tank, do you think that will be ok, as my thought process is, if I can swap this to the new tank won't need to go through a cycle? Will not be getting any more fish, so stock load will be the same.

I haven't actually unpacked it all yet (weekend job) and was wondering if anyone had any experience whether this filter will fit in the roma 200?

thanks

P
 
Sorry iam unsure wether filter will fit space or not, however you will be ok to move filter's to a different tank, just make sure the filter can handle the volume difference, oh hang on do i rememeber you saying you were downgrading?in that case you should be fine, try measuring exsisting filter and see if it will fit new space, sound's good have fun then this weekend
 
Hiya Nelly

It's slightly bigger going from a 180 to 200 ltr, same fish though.

I'll just have to start unpacking and see!!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top