New Tank 75 Uk Gallons

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jacko32

looking for a hard headed woman
Reaction score
just bit the bullet and shelled out £50 for a 75 gallon tank had to be done seen as i went and bought blue acara's instead of red flags oh well im quite looking forward to a new project now

Wow £50 for a 75g that is cheap :) Was it just a bare tank or is there much with it?

Wow £50 for a 75g that is cheap :) Was it just a bare tank or is there much with it?
its just the bare tank and the unit to sit it on its a nice tank though do you know of a reasonable priced filter or any advise on a good filter for that size tank

Since you got a bargain of a tank splash out on a filter. Get an FX5 you wont regret it you can usually get a second hand one for £100 or less usually around £80 and if its off a FW tank you can just move it straight across :)

Wills

Since you got a bargain of a tank splash out on a filter. Get an FX5 you wont regret it you can usually get a second hand one for £100 or less usually around £80 and if its off a FW tank you can just move it straight across :)

Wills
yeah i might do that seen as its going to be a project ill have to save up for it now im skint lol
wow just checked the fx5 out on ebay thats a monster filter went on aqadvisor and checked my stockin levels with that filter and its up at 870% with 17 fish in the tank and it says that is only 53% of stockin level for that tank is aqadvisor right?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back