The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ralphw62

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
clik on pic for larger view

I have the wet right shirt cuff look goin on...lol

To be honest, I think its great apart from the holey stone top left. Live webcam is great.

The fossil? I hear ya,,, was thinking the same...TY  
smile.png

btw I need to be careful with that camera.....sometimes I find it pointing in an area that I would rather it didn't...lmao
saddam.gif

not sure what happened but I had a temp spike up to 85 from 80 over a period of 3-4 hours......found one of my cherry barbs stuck to the intake of the filter......feel pretty bad as I had that trio of cherries from day 1

cherrybarb.jpg

no.gif

did some playing around today and added some extra lighting
got rid of "hokey " rock...lol

Losing the fossil was definately a good idea. Sorry to hear about your cherry barb. :-(

I know what I want but cant seem to get it right...keep trying

I liked it better before but you're the one who has to look at it! It's taken me about 6 months to get my tank how I want it but still not confident enough to stick up any pics. What's the big plant in the center?

lock77 said:
I liked it better before but you're the one who has to look at it! It's taken me about 6 months to get my tank how I want it but still not confident enough to stick up any pics. What's the big plant in the center?
its a betta something

believe me it will change

yep i just need to comeup with something in my head.... been looking at Google/images/ aquascaping winners

lots of nice tanks

To be brutally honest if it was my tank i would have a different arrangement of the rocks as it doesnt look entirely natural to me all stacked up like that. But it really does look very nice, some lovely colours going on and even though its not to my taste I bet the fish love that rock work. Nicely done! 

always changing ..... have an ICH thing goin on so I'm cleaning alot and keeping it simpler

Love what you've done with the branch. That'll be really nice when the moss grows. How are you getting on with the white spot?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back