New Panda's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mowbz

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Had to drive psat my local MA today so thought i would drop in and look for shrimp. I thought 3 Amano or Cherry @ £11 was a bit much, but did find 3 fully grown Panda's to join my 7 smaller ones in the 2ft to be planted out. I also bought some Eleocharis Parvula grass while i was in there.

Not sure if it needs Co2 or not? I plan to get a FE kit in the new year for the rest of the plants i plan to put in though :D

Anyway, new additions, 10 now :D ;

IMG_0222.jpg

Lovely little fish. How much (if you don't mind me asking)? :rolleyes:

Lovely little fish. How much (if you don't mind me asking)? :rolleyes:

£15 for the three. They had younger ones at £10.50 for 3, which i didnt think too bad, but since mine were a little bigger already than the smaller ones, i decided to take the three adults that were on their own. I asked why he had just the three adults but about 40 ish juvies, he couldnt tell me. They look like females from above so im hoping, as the 7 younger one (althought stil hard to tell) all look like they're males.

Might have babies by spring ;)

can they do Kung-Fu?

They can sting you too :lol:

Aye, so i saw the other day. I sat for a good 15 minutes watching these three after they wen in and while in the bag to see if i could see these supposed "barbs" but no sign?! Looked everywhere mentioned in the recent thread, but cant see them. Still not going to risk a finger however.... :D

it was the Arm type fins...that stabbed him...but apparently the little barbels by the mouth sting too.

LOL Pectoral ;p

Lovely looking chappies! I can't wait to get more cories to bulk out my three (will know for def. after christmas if they are totally disease free). Will definately get some more to bulk them back to 6

So, came back from getting married on Sunday for a very brief period before shooting off on Honeymmoon, checked on the Cory tank, and there were Eggs! Only a few however, 6 or 7 here and there in the grass and on the heater.

I had a good look about but was rushing to pack to go away so left it to nature as a suprise when i got back.

I've found 1 fry so far. Theyre could be two but theyre so tiny and stupid quick, so its hard to tell.

Just wanted to share my good news. First cory fry :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back