New pair added to my Bronze Cory group

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
He is long gone now to Fish Heaven, All the other Cory's are fine. The 1 I got from same tank at the same time in the LFS is doing well she looks like shes about to lay, From what I can make out shes the only female with 3 males

I know this is an old thread now but was reading my notes i made in relation to adding fish into my tanks.
The Cory that died i am convinced was the carrier of the problems i am battling with right now. He died within a week or 2 of adding him & i have had a parasite ever since, Just not as advanced, It has taken a while to diagnose the problem,So as i didnt know what i was treating i didnt use anything & all the time the problem has been getting worse,Also i didnt quarantine the new fish so its my own stupid fault

Lessons learnt here........Quarantine new fish & dont take LFS chat as the truth

I know this is an old thread now but was reading my notes i made in relation to adding fish into my tanks.
The Cory that died i am convinced was the carrier of the problems i am battling with right now. He died within a week or 2 of adding him & i have had a parasite ever since, Just not as advanced, It has taken a while to diagnose the problem,So as i didnt know what i was treating i didnt use anything & all the time the problem has been getting worse,Also i didnt quarantine the new fish so its my own stupid fault

Lessons learnt here........Quarantine new fish & dont take LFS chat as the truth
yes, some lfs have lacking or incomplete/wrong info, people on the forum may help a lot (in my experience)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back