New old freshwater aquarium guy.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
Just now seriously and earnestly re-entering the hobby after a lengthy hiatus. Retired now and have the time. Started out with guppies in fourth grade and have cared for and raised various cichlids large and small, bettas, guppies, swordtails, and gouramis. Seeing my rams spawn and care for their fry was the highlight of my experience. Never fed much live food so I want to do that now and see the promised results of big healthy fish.

Welcome to our piece of fish heaven. Lots of knowledgeable members here if you need any advice on fish compatability, plants, tank maintenance etc.

Will will have the next Tank of the Month contest starting around June 1st...consider entering your tank.

And please vote in our Pet of the Month contest running now...click on banner at top of forum to view entries.

I know that you all realize that tropical fish are a great hobby. You get to see amazing life processes and be a sort of scientist in your own right. Please remember to stop at least once a day and just empty your mind of all thoughts and watch the fish. It's all about the fish.

Most reactions

Back